Distance to line measurement tool
Setting the line is as simple as telling your crew to press the boat button as you sail by the RC and then the pin button as you sail by the pin.
Once you’ve pinged both ends of the line, the ProStart uses the latest WAAS-augmented GPS technology to spit out an accurate distance to line measurement twice a second.
Sailing World called the ProStart "Possibly the greatest electronic racing gadget of this decade,” and Practical Sailor gave it their prestigious Editor's Choice award.
- Velocitek ProStart
- Mounting cradle (compatible with Velocitek Mast Bracket or any Tacktick Micro Compass bracket)
- USB cable
- Two Velocitek stickers
- Top button label stickers
- Quick Start Guide
- Nylon storage sleeve
- ±0.1 Knots Speed Accuracy
- ±0.5°Heading Repeatability
- Refreshes 4 times per second (4Hz)
- Water Resistant to 3m / 10 ft (IPX8)
- 120mm × 175mm × 40mm case
- 30mm tall digits and 120° viewing cone
- Red / white LED backlight
- Captures Lat, Long, Time, COG, SOG, magnetic heading, and heel angle (4Hz)
- 1000–hour data log downloadable on MacOS, Windows, or Linux
- 75–hour Lithium-Ion Battery
- Compatible with Velocitek Mast Bracket and Velocitek W Bracket
- 2 Year Warranty