Exposure Man Overboard Technology has three main features:
- Senses 6 seconds of water connection
- Activates the strobe light, flashing once every second for up to 24 hours, visible up to 3 nautical miles away
Float-ON combines Alert and Find with Overboard Technology
The Exposure OLAS Float-On is a multi-functional safety aid for both novice and experienced boaters.
Exposure OLAS Float-On is a waterproof, floating pocket torch and OLAS transmitter with 'Alert and Find' Technology.
The integration of Exposure’s water activated strobe and OLAS app connectivity in one product creates a unique piece of man overboard safety equipment.
The combination of the piercing audible alarm and the high-power strobe help to ensure the MOB can be seen throughout the rescue.
- OLAS mobile app integration
- Fits in the palm of the hand
- Feature button offers easy location in the dark
- Water activated strobe
- Recessed water connection terminals ensure the MOB technology is only active when submerged in water
- Effective as a distance torch and also emits a side light to ensure complete all-round visibility
- Easily stowed on any existing safety gear or in a lifejacket pocket
- Battery feedback
- Fast charge
- USB Rechargeable
In the box: OLAS Float-On, Micro USB Charge Cable, User Guide
N.B. The OLAS app requires a minimum iOS11 or Android 5.1 operating system to work.
OLAS = Overboard Location Alert System
|LED Configuration||1 x White Cree XPG|
|Lumens||High 120|Medium 50|Low 10|
|Battery||700mAh Lithium Ion|
|Runtime||High 1hrs|Medium 3hrs|Low 20hrs|
|Standby With MOBT||15,000 hours|
|Standby with MOBT + OLAS||857 hours|
|Charge Time||3 hours|
|Water Resistance||IPX7 1m|