Spinlock Load Sense
Actual loads often vary widely from design loads.
The Spinlock Load Sense range offers teams the ability to quickly and easily confirm actual working loads, refine deck hardware, rope selection, sail choice and even sail trim.
- Ultra compact and designed to be quickly attached between any two loaded points, either fibre rope or hardware
- Continuous real time ‘Actual’ and ‘Peak’ read out with trend graph
- Data displayed on either colour OLED Screen or via the latest Wireless LE, to a mobile device such as a smart phone, tablet or PC
- Peak Load displayed both during and after the session - recorded in the new Load-Sense W mobile device app
- Overall accuracy 0.2% over full scale deflection
- Rated to IP67, protected against short term immersion in water
- Custom units rated up to 50 tonnes available
- Attachment loops available, ZS-LOOP/5 and ZS-LOOP/10
- Works with free Load-Sense Wireless and Digital apps
- LDS/5 160 x 65 x 30
- LDS/10 185 x 85 x 30