Please call us on01297 20744
Opening hours - Weekdays 8.30am to 5pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm
|Total shipping: (VAT incl.)||To be determined|
|Total: (VAT incl.)|
Salomon X-Tend Photochromic has a light changing lens with a smaller frame for small faces. The frame has been reduced so there is a greater field of vision.
White Frame/Photochromic Lens/Category 1-3
- The frame is made with materials with 2 different densities to make it flexible so that it can adapt and fit comfortably on all face shapes.
- The photochromic lens is designed to automatically adjust to all light conditions on the mountain, making it incredibly versatile. The lens darkens when the sun comes out and is clear when the light goes on the mountain.
- Double density foam on the frame to give good contact on the face
- The lens has an anti-static, hydrophobic coating to harden the lens without any distortion, plus the 3D spherical shape gives a wide angle of vision. There is also an additional anti-scratch finish on the lens and the frame has been reduced so that there is maximum lens and a greater field of vision
- The silicon print on the inside of the strap will gently grip your helmet so it stays in place whilst active.
- Everything has been smoothly redesigned to perfectly fit women and smaller face sizes
- Scoops create low pressure zones just outside the side and top vents of the goggle, to pull moist
air away from the lens and face.