Lewmar Epsilon™ Anchor - stainless steel
The Lewmar Epsilon™ design combines super high-holding power and the renowned manufacturing quality of the longstanding, tried and proven Delta® Anchor
The concave fluke and ballast keel deliver holding power and rapid setting to compare favourably with all other modern anchor designs.
The Epsilon™ design maintains the self-launching characteristics of the Delta® over Lewmar bow rollers.
The Epsilon™ shank has a similar geometry to the original Delta® so that you can have confidence that an upgrade from Delta® to Epsilon™ will fit your existing stemhead arrangement and bow roller.
Lewmar Epsilon™ Anchor Facts, Features and Plus Factors:
- Lewmar time proven materials
- Lewmar renowned manufacturing quality
- 316 marine grade stainless steel for maximum strength
- Super-High Holding Power
- Anti-snagging design
- Optional roll bar for sailboat application
- Full range from 6kg – 63kg
- Ballasted tip for fast setting
- Fully compatible with Lewmar bow rollers
|Reference||Anchor Weight||Chain Size||A||B||C||D||E|
N.B. Chain Size is a Lewmar recommendation only
Lewmar Epsilon™ Anchor Size Chart
- Finish - Stainless Steel