LIROS Anchorplait® 100% White Nylon (Polyamide) Article 01058JG is manufactured exclusively by LIROS Ropes for Jimmy Green Marine with the Jimmy Green designed Easy Splice Markers - available from 10mm up to and including 20mm diameter.
LIROS Anchorplait White Nylon (polyamide) is the optimum rope for anchoring.
LIROS Octoplait Nylon article 01058 has an identical construction in 100% nylon (polyamide) but without the Jimmy Green exclusive, trademark easy splice markers - available from 10mm up to 24mm in diameter.
Anchorplait® is a UK-registered trademark
LIROS Anchorplait® White Nylon Article 01058JG is manufactured EXCLUSIVELY by LIROS Ropes with Easy Splice Markers for Jimmy Green Marine.
The eight strand construction [two pairs left hand, two pairs right hand] gives a balanced performance and no twist under tension.
Anchorplait is the rope that won't cockle.
In fact, it falls and flakes like a chain.
Anchorplait makes an ideal anchor warp because it will stay supple for the duration of its working life.
- 100% Nylon (Polyamide)
- UV stabilised
- Square braid construction
- Balanced braiding
- The eight strand construction (two pairs left hand, two pairs right hand) ensures a balanced performance and no twist under tension
- Dependable strength
- Excellent durability
- UV and abrasion resistant
- Zero possibility of cockling
- Falls and flakes like a chain
- Excellent weathering and wear resistance properties
- Superb handling, manageable in long lengths
- Excellent Shock Absorbing Elongation, >20% working load stretch
- Remains supple for the duration of its working life
- Splice-able to chain - very strong 1-link splice to chain or flexible 11-link splice to chain
- Available from 10mm up to 20mm diameter
LIROS Anchorplait and Octoplait Nylon Break Load in daN:
10mm 2400daN - 12mm 3300daN - 14mm 4400daN - 16mm 5600daN - 18mm 7000daN - 20mm 8140 daN - 24mm 11800daN
LIROS specify their minimum break loads in Dekanewtons (DaN)
Kg force is a more recognisable illustration of strength, so you can convert the LIROS DaN values as follows:
1 Dekanewton = approximately 1.02 kg force
Therefore, the strength for any given diameter will be higher in kg than in daN, e.g. 11800daN = approximately 12036kg
Plain white LIROS Octoplait Nylon article 01058 with only LIROS tracer yarns is also available.
Custom Build Instructions