LIROS Green Wave 3 Strand (rPet) Rope
LIROS Article 1114
- Thermofix Heat-Set, Twisted Lay Construction
- Firm in the hand
- Retains flexibility throughout its working life
- Dependable Strength
- Excellent Durability - wear and abrasion resistant
- Superb UV stability - excellent resistance to the harmful rays in sunlight
- Optimum shock absorbing elongation under load = <15% working load stretch
- Available in: 12mm, 14mm and 16mm
LIROS Green Wave Break Load by Diameter
|LIROS Break Load
LIROS Ropes have been second to none for top-quality consistency over the last 4 decades and are indisputably one of the world's most renowned and well-respected rope manufacturers.
LIROS Quality Control is strictly governed to DIN/EN ISO9001 and DIN/EN ISO14001.
LIROS develop and manufacture Yacht Ropes in their modern, state-of-the-art, technologically innovative, 10,000 square metre production facility in Northern Bavaria, Germany.
The Jimmy Green Custom Build System
Select your preferred diameter, enter the length and choose the finish for either end for an instant quote.
Custom Build Instructions for Mooring Warps and Strops with illustrations on how to measure