Spread the Cost with Paypal Credit
What is PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is a revolving line of credit that allows you to make purchases online using your PayPal account. You can choose to pay off your purchase in full each month, or you can make smaller payments over time. Interest is charged on any balance that is carried over from month to month.
How does PayPal Credit work?
To apply for PayPal Credit, you must have a PayPal account and meet certain credit requirements. Once you have been approved, you will be able to use PayPal Credit to make purchases online. To use PayPal Credit online, simply select it as your payment option at checkout.
Here are some of the benefits of using PayPal Credit:
- Convenience: PayPal Credit is a convenient way to make purchases online. You can use it to make purchases without having to carry a credit card or cash.
- Rewards: PayPal Credit offers a variety of rewards programs, such as cashback and travel rewards.
- Purchase protection: PayPal Credit offers purchase protection on all eligible purchases. This means that you are protected against fraud and unauthorised charges.
How does Jimmy Green Marine work with this service?
Jimmy Green Marine is a regulated approved firm for the service of introducing customers PayPal credit services to our customers.
All customer credit agreements created at checkout are made directly with PayPal not with Jimmy Green Marine.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the authorising body that has granted permission for Jimmy Green Marine to introduce customers to PayPal credit.
PayPal Pay in 3
Spread the Cost - Pay in 3 interest-free payments
PayPal Pay in 3 is a buy now, pay later service that allows you to split the cost of your purchase into three equal payments. There is no interest charged on Pay in 3 purchases, and you can use it anywhere PayPal is accepted.
Benefits of PayPal Pay in 3:
- Spread out the cost of your purchase: With Pay in 3, you can split the cost of your purchase into three equal payments, due every two weeks. This makes it easier to budget for larger purchases and avoid breaking the bank.
- No interest: There is no interest charged on Pay in 3 purchases, so you can pay off your purchase over time without having to worry about extra fees.
- Easy to use: Pay in 3 is available anywhere PayPal is accepted, so you can use it to shop online.
- Flexible payment options: You can choose to make your Pay in 3 payments automatically or manually. If you need more time to pay, you can request an extension.
Here is an example of how PayPal Pay in 3 works:
- You find a product online that you want to buy, but it's more expensive than you can afford to pay upfront.
- You select PayPal Pay in 3 as your payment option.
- You'll be asked to make a down payment of 1/3 of the purchase price.
- The remaining 2/3 of the purchase price will be split into two equal payments, due every two weeks.
- You can make your payments automatically or manually.
- There is no interest charged on Pay in 3 purchases.
If you have any questions about PayPal Pay in 3, please visit the PayPal Help Centre.