LIROS 3 Strand Polyester is the regular choice for all-round, versatile, value for money performance - excellent for multiple applications on both motor and sailing yachts e.g. mooring, anchoring, fender lanyards.
LIROS 3 Strand Polyester Article 00111/01110 - manufactured to DIN/EN ISO1141
- Thermofix Heat-Set, Twisted Lay Construction
- Firm in the hand
- Retains flexibility throughout its working life
- Dependable Strength
- Excellent Durability - wear and abrasion resistant
- Superb UV stability - excellent resistance to the harmful rays in sunlight
- Optimum shock absorbing elongation under load = >15% working load stretch
- Available in: White - LIROS article 00111, Black and Navy - LIROS article 01110
LIROS Break Load: 6mm 800kg ~ 8mm 1400kg ~ 10mm 2000kg ~ 12mm 2600kg ~ 14mm 3600kg ~ 16mm 5000kg ~ 18mm 6000kg - 20mm 7000kg ~ 24mm 10500kg
LIROS 3 strand Polyester is the most popular rope for cost-effective mooring applications, and especially for permanent pontoon mooring.
Jimmy Green Marine have been extolling the virtues of LIROS 3 strand Polyester since 1982.
LIROS Ropes have been second to none for top quality consistency over the last 4 decades and are indisputably one of the world's most renowned and well-respected rope manufacturers.
LIROS Quality Control is strictly governed to DIN/EN ISO9001 and DIN/EN ISO14001.
LIROS develop and manufacture Yacht Ropes in their modern, state-of-the-art, technologically innovative, 10,000 square metre production facility in Northern Bavaria, Germany.
The Jimmy Green Custom Build System
Select your preferred diameter, enter the length and choose the finish for either end for an instant quote.
Custom Build Instructions for Mooring Warps and Strops with illustrations on how to measure