Jimmy Green Marine
Ropes, Rigging, Safety Equipment and Chandlery ~ Reliable, Continuous Service since 1981
- Specialists in bespoke ropes and rigging solutions, technical chandlery and clothing.
- Available online, on the telephone, at selected exhibitions in the UK and in store.
- Owned and directed by dedicated members of the Green family.
- Based in the coastal village of Beer in East Devon with a worldwide client base.
- Run with the support of committed local employees.
We strive to:
- Provide our customers with high quality products and personal service they can trust, because we are knowledgeable, prompt and reliable.
- Inspire pride in everyone who works for Jimmy Green by sharing a belief in the quality of our products and by caring about every customer's experience.
- Embrace change and innovation, including collaboration with our approved trade partners and suppliers.
- Provide an excellent environment for all Jimmy Green employees to develop themselves personally and professionally through on the job training and compassionate management.
- Maintain a fair and friendly working environment with leaders that listen and take action.
- Offer help to our local community by supporting individuals, organisations and initiatives.
We have been Mail Order Chandlers continuously since 1981.
We are the designers of Anchorplait© (with the easy-splice markers)
We are pioneers in the development of polyester classic ropes e.g. Hempline© and Hemplait©.
We are the designers and manufacturers of BlueWater Safety products.
We are the designers and manufacturers of the Jimmy Green range of telescopic danbuoys.
All our splicing, rigging, sewing and manufacturing is carried out on site at our Chandlery Store.
The Jimmy Green Clothing Store
The Jimmy Green Clothing Retail Store, established in August 1998, is situated on the main street in Beer, very close to our mail order headquarters and Chandlery Store (both pictured above).
Please check the opening hours as they are different for each store and vary from season to season.