LIROS D Pro-XTR article 01514 is produced from 100% Dyneema® SK99 rope, finished with LIROS Coating System for enhanced durability and grip
LIROS D Pro-XTR is eminently suitable as a replacement for e.g. stainless steel shackles and wire rope in both standing and running rigging applications because it is much more user friendly e.g. no bumps, marks, dents or scratches and no wire splinters.
LIROS D-Pro-XTR Specification and Construction and Features:
- Manufactured in a 12plait hollowbraid construction which makes it extremely good to handle and easy to splice.
- LIROS-Heat-Stretch-System - unique LIROS pre-stretching process, calibrated under exacting temperature and tension conditions, designed to minimise stretch and enhance performance.
- LIROS Coating System - the LCS process improves resistance to abrasion and UV damage by up to 50% - entails impregnation with a special polyurethane.
Custom Build fibre rigging to your own specification with a professional finish provided by the Jimmy Green Rigging Team Alternatively, advantageous rates are available for 50 and 100 metre lengths.
CUSTOM BUILD INSTRUCTIONS - FIBRE RIGGING
LIROS D-Pro-XTR Plus Factors:
- Very low elongation <1% at working load
- Extended durability in sunlight
- Easy to cover
- Exceptional high load capacity
- No water absorption
- Friendly to deck and equipment
||Weight per 100m
LBL = LIROS Break Load WLS = Stretch at Working Load