The Jimmy Green Rigging Sales Team are happy to advise you on building your Guardwires, Lifelines or Jackstays
Follow these steps to get an instant quote and complete the order yourself
Select Option 1 - Choose your terminal
Select Option 2 - Select the wire enter your finished length. This will be the length from bearing edge to bearing edge.
Select Option 3 - Choose your terminal option for the other end
Once you have made a selection in all the drop down boxes available, the website will generate:
- a picture version of what you have chosen
- an overall length
- a price including VAT and any current applicable discount
The website will accept a length to 3 decimal points. However, this is not always practicable.
The Jimmy Green Rigging Team aim for a bearing edge to bearing edge measurement which is accurate to within + or - the diameter of the wire
Check the item is designed as you wish. You can alter any of the boxes and the website will update the picture and the price.
Check the quantity that you want to purchase and click the green Add to Basket button to put it in your shopping basket
Select Continue Shopping or Proceed to Checkout
To view a short summary of the items you have selected, hover over the pale green Basket icon in the green banner, top right of the webpage
To view a detailed description of the items you have selected, click on the pale green Basket icon in the green banner, top right of the webpage or hover over Basket and click on Checkout
- Terminate one end
- Secure the terminal to the bearing edge pin in the measurement trough
- Lay the the wire out straight against the fixed tape measure
- Calculate and mark a. the turning point for talurit eye splice or b. the cut off point for a roller swaged terminal at the other end of the wire
- Estimate the length to add or deduct (talurit or roller swage process) and cut accordingly
- Complete the second temination
- Check the finished length against your order.
The terminal price includes the taurit or roller swaging process
Bearing Edge to Bearing Edge: