Terms and Conditions
Jimmy Green Marine Limited is a company registered in England and Wales:
Company Number 7044915;
VAT Number GB 979 3427 65
EORI GB 979342765000
Registered Office: The Meadows, Beer, Devon, EX12 3ES
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase is straightforward
- Browse the store.
- Add any items you wish to buy to the shopping basket using the 'Add to Basket' button.
- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout.
- Register your billing and delivery details.
- You will need to enter your details in order to make a purchase
- You have the option to save the details in an account or checkout as a guest - Guests will not be able to access their order history
- Your user name will be your email address.
- Select a secure password that you can remember for future access.
- You will need to fill in all the required fields
- Select a shipping option.
- Select a payment method.
- Pay by Card
- Bank Transfer
- Pay by Phone - Create your order online and select 'Pay by Phone' as the payment method, submit your order then give us a call to pay over the phone.
- Your order is confirmed with an order confirmation email. Please contact us if you do not receive this email.
The automated email that is sent to you on completion is an acknowledgement of your order but does not indicate that a contract exists between us.
We will indicate acceptance of your order and hence a contract between us when we send you an invoice.
We have included this term to protect us in case we have made a mistake in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason.
In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Credit Card Security
- All Credit Card payments are taken using PayPal Pro, a PCCI Compliant payment gateway.
- Card numbers are not held in clear text on any website.
- Jimmy Green Marine Ltd is a PCCI compliant retailer.
- You can also pay by Paypal by selecting Paypal from the payment options. This takes you to the Paypal website log in page.
Links to external websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest.
- We do not have any control over these websites.
- We advise you to take suitable security precautions before accessing any new website.
- Jimmy Green Marine cannot be held responsible for any consequences arising from accessing external websites.
Tax and Duties
- All prices include VAT where applicable.
- Deliveries to the Channel Islands and outside the United Kingdom will be VAT free.
- VAT is deducted from the prices in the basket once you have entered a vat free delivery destination.
- Duties, Taxes and related Commissions charged by the importing customs authority are the sole responsibility of the customer.
If your item is not in stock, we will endeavour to get it to you as soon as possible. We will contact you with the option of cancelling if you would rather not wait.
We endeavour to supply all goods exactly as advertised on our website and promise not to 'switch sell' i.e. substitute another similar product, without prior consent.
We take great care to ensure that the dimensions, specifications, pictures and product descriptions displayed on our website are as accurate as possible.
Please note that actual colours may differ from how they are displayed on your screen and any variation in shade or hue does not constitute a breach of our warranty.
Right to Cancel
Your right to cancel (also meaning return) an order purchased online or over the telephone, starts when you place the order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
If your order consists of multiple items, the 14 day period starts when you get the final delivery.
Your refund of the goods value and the basic delivery cost will be prompt, subject to the order being returned in satisfactory condition – the statutory requirement is within 14 days of receipt.