Hi-Vis Glo-Lite lifebuoy lung
Enhanced by Retro-Reflective Tape
Compact, soft case with internal protection
Versatile attachment bracket included
Clear printed instructions
Automatic water-activated inflation
The Jonbuoy Hi-Vis Inflatable Horseshoe is a compact replacement for the traditional horseshoe lifebuoy, ideal for yachts with limited space.
The horseshoe is contained in a soft, compact, easy-to-stow case.
The horseshoe automatically inflates on contact with the water (subject to the correct set-up of the gas canister and trigger mechanism)
The lifebuoy features retro-reflective tape and has the option of an automatic Aquaspec AQ40 light for increased visibility at night.
The Horseshoe lung is manufactured from Glo-Lite fabric featuring innovative retro-reflective technology.
The highly reflective hi-vis fabric increases perception during dark conditions.
The Glo-Lite fabric is a vital location aid, increasing the chances of discovery, reducing casualty time in the water, and generally leading to a more positive rescue outcome.
Jonbuoy Glo-Lite Horseshoe Facts, Features, and Plus Factors:
- Automatic water-activated inflation
- Glo Lite fabric technology
- Highly reflective horseshoe profile
- Additional retro-reflective tape on the lung
- Fast and easy deployment
- Compact design - makes it easy to store
- Clear printed instructions
- Soft case with internal protection
- Versatile attachment bracket
- Also available in a hard case - please enquire
- 2-year service period (soft case only)
- 5-year warranty
Case dimensions: 300mm x 150mm X 90mm
Weight 0.9 kg