The H2O ACR C Strobe is a manually activated, personal distress LED Flashing Strobe light with dramatically improved operating life.
This waterproof light is tiny yet rugged and has a 45 lumen Strobe LED that typically operates for 120 hours continuously.
Approved by USCG/SOLAS with a simple twist on/off manual activation
The Slim, lightweight and versatile design means it fits easily in a pocket or hangs discreetly when attached to a life jacket or backpack.
The pliable Velcro® strap attachment loops facilitate multiple mounting options.
Suitable for multiple outdoor uses
Supplied with Lifejacket Clip - designed to conveniently slide over the oral inflation tube for permanent attachmnet inside your lifejacket.
Also available in a water activated model
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies
- Exceedingly bright 45 Lumen White LED Strobe Flashing Light
- Extensive continuous operating life of greater than 120 hours
- Waterproof – Tested for 24 hrs at 3.3 ft. (1m)
- Easy twist On/Off activation
- Impact resistant case
- Uses two “AA” 1.5V batteries (not included)
- USCG/SOLAS Approved
- Suitable for varied outdoor pusuits
- Velcro® strap includes for use in conjunction with integral lashing loops for mounting flexibility
- PFD clip included for easy attachment to oral inflation tube
|Product Number||ACR 3965.1|
|Size||5.06" x 1.38" x 1.2" (12.85 x 3.5 x 3.0 cm)|
|Weight||1.2 oz (33 g) without batteries|
|Operational Life||>120 hr at 30°C (>100 hr at -1°C)|
|Operation||Manual twist On/Off|
|Activation Method||Manual Activation Only|
|Waterproof||Tested for 24 hrs @ 3.3 ft (1m)|
|Lamp||45 Lumen White LED|
|Battery||2 AA batteries (not included)|
|Certification||USCG/SOLAS, CE, Transport Canada|
|Reverse Battery Protection||Yes|
|Accessories (with carded version)||PFD Clip, Lanyard, Velcro Strap|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|