The Selden roller bearing block RBB80 includes Torlon rollers for ultra smooth action.
Selden is a solid, reliable brand whose RBB80 block comes at a fraction of the price of other leading brands.
The Width (mm) of 408-201-03R is 14.5mm.
The Selden RBB80:
- Designed for high load, dynamic use
- Machined, black anodised aluminium cheeks with Torlon roller bearings
- PA washer insulates stainless steel to prevent corrosion
- Shackle complete with 6/8mm body and 8/10mm pin making it strong & lightweight
- Hollow & chamfered swivel pin means reduced weight
- Acetal ball bearing stabilises side loaded sheave.
|Item||Safe load||Break load||Shackle||Part No|
|Single Backstay||2500kg||5000kg||10mm shaft||408-201-03R|
|Cheek||2500kg||5000kg||3 x M6||408-201-07R|
- Block Size - 80 mm