Crewsaver Lifejacket User Instructions
How to put on your Crewsaver lifejacket
How to wear your life jacket correctly
- Open the lifejacket
- Put your arm in
- Then the other arm
- Buckle up the waist belf harness
- Tighten the waist belt together, grip ends of the harness waist belt and pull 'comfortably tight'.
- Tidy any excess of the waist belt and fold into the velcros pocket sleeve pocket
- Pass the two crutch straps through your legs and clip both into place.
- Using the adjustable buckles adjust up so they are 'comfortably tight'
- Fold up excess of the crutch strap webbing and fold into the velcro sleeve pocket
- Ensure that your lifejacket does not ride up. An ill fitted or loose lifejacket will not provide the level of performance required when inflated.
- You are now wearing your lifejacket correctly and can confidently go to sea.