Fibre Rigging - Custom Build Instructions
Follow these steps to get an instant quote and complete the order yourself
Select Option 1 - Choose your finish for one end
Select Option 2 - Select the rope and enter your finished length. This will be the length from bearing edge to bearing edge.
Select Option 3 - Choose your finish for the other end
Once you have made a selection in all the drop down boxes available, the website will generate:
- a picture version of what you have chosen
- an overall length
- a price including VAT and any current applicable discount
The website will accept a length to 3 decimal points. However, this is not always practicable.
The Jimmy Green Rigging Team aim for a bearing edge to bearing edge measurement which is accurate to within + or - the diameter of the wire
Check the quantity that you want to purchase and click the green Add to Basket button to put it in your shopping basket
Select Continue Shopping or Proceed to Checkout
To view a short summary of the items you have selected, hover over the pale green Basket icon in the green banner, top right of the webpage
To view a detailed description of the items you have selected, click on the pale green Basket icon in the green banner, top right of the webpage or hover over Basket and click on Checkout
The Jimmy Green Rigging Team Finished Length Process for Fibre Rigging
- Finish one end
- Secure the termination to the bearing edge pin in the measurement trough
- Lay the the rope out straight against the fixed tape measure
- Calculate and mark the turning point for the splice on the other end
- Estimate the extra length required to complete the second termination and cut accordingly
- Complete the second temination
- Check the finished length against your order
The Jimmy Green Sewing Team undertake to check your rope meticulously during the production process to ensure that it is 100% First Quality.
The Jimmy Green Despatch Team make a second thorough quality inspection of each item, including a careful check that it matches your order, before packing it into your parcel
Please take extra care when ordering because once a bespoke item has been started (cut) it can neither be cancelled nor returned for a refund.