Glo-Lite high visibility fabric
Advanced retro-reflective technology
Smart White Casing
Automatic inflation by CO2 canister
Complete with weight, drogue, light, whistle
Simple attachment to rail
N.B. Restricted courier options apply
The Jonbuoy Inflatable Danbuoy Glo Lite weighs in at less than 3.5kg.
The danbuoy and ancillary extras are all contained in a stylish, compact white casing which mounts unobtrusively on the pushpit or guardrail, making it a relatively simple exercise to deploy in an emergency.
This new upgraded model is called the Glo Lite Danbuoy and uses innovative retro-reflective technology which significantly enhances the visibility of the hi-vis fabric, making it highly reflective and increases perception during dark conditions, thus aiding location, leading to reduced casualty waiting time.
In the event of a man overboard, simply unclip the unit from its mounting bracket and throw into the water. The danbuoy will inflate automatically.
The inflation is water activated by a United Moulders automatic arming mechanism and CO2 canister similar to an automatic lifejacket.
A Jonbuoy Danbuoy can replace the traditional danbuoy, light, drogue and whistle.
Jonbuoy Danbuoy Glo Lite - Facts, Features and Plus Factors:
- Meets the requirements of ISAF Offshore Special Regulations
- Accepted by the World Cruising Club for the ARC and all their other rallies
- Compact and unobtrusive stowage
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Automatic inflation with 33g CO2 cylinder and UM arming module
- Highly visible on the water with automatic light
- Easily repacked
- Complete with weight, drogue, light and whistle
- Horseshoe attachment point
White Casing Features:
- Streamlined ergonomic profile
- Tough, impact resistant, protective container
- Moulded handle
- Adaptable bracket with various fixing options
- Fits rails up to 30mm in diameter
Also available complete with an inflatable horseshoe lifebuoy in the same casing