Approved by USCG/SOLAS
Simple twist on/off manual activation
Slim, lightweight and versatile design
Steady (not flashing) LED light
Impressive Battery Life TEST
The ACR H2O C-Light is a manually activated, steady (not flashing) personal distress LED light with dramatically improved operating life.
This waterproof light is tiny yet rugged, and has a 20 lumen LED that typically operates for 30 hours continuously.
Approved by USCG/SOLAS with simple twist on/off manual activation and suitable for multiple outdoor uses.
The slim, lightweight and versatile design fits easily in a pocket or hangs discreetly when attached to a life jacket or backpack with pliable Velcro® strap attachment loops to facilitate multiple mounting options.
Supplied with Lifejacket Clip - designed to conveniently slide over the oral inflation tube for permanent attachmnet inside your lifejacket.
Also available in a water activated model.
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies
- Exceedingly bright 20 Lumen White LED
- Extensive continuous operating life of greater than 30 hours
- Waterproof – Tested for 24 hrs at 3.3 ft. (1m)
- Easy twist On/Off activation
- Impact resistant case
- Uses two “AA” 1.5V batteries (not included)
- USCG/SOLAS Approved
- Suitable for varied outdoor pusuits
- Velcro® strap includes for use in conjunction with integral lashing loops for mounting flexibility
- PFD clip included for easy attachment to oral inflation tube
|Product Number||ACR 3963.1|
|Size||5.06" x 1.38" x 1.2" (12.85 x 3.5 x 3.0 cm)|
|Weight||1.2 oz (33 g) without batteries|
|Operational Life||>30 hr at 30°C (>20 hr at -1°C)|
|Operation||Manual twist On/Off|
|Activation Method||Manual Activation Only|
|Waterproof||Tested for 24 hrs @ 3.3 ft (1m)|
|Lamp||20 Lumen White LED|
|Light Type||Steady On|
|Battery||2 AA batteries (not included)|
|Certification||USCG/SOLAS, CE, Transport Canada|
|Reverse Battery Protection||Yes|
|Accessories (with carded version)||PFD Clip, Lanyard, Velcro Strap|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|