LIROS 18mm Anchorplait Nylon Mooring and Anchoring Warps
Click on the boxes below to reveal your custom build options and select from the drop-down menus Detailed Custom Build Instructions
LIROS 18mm Anchorplait Nylon is suitable for boats up to 16 metres length overall or 16 tonnes displacement (LIROS guide).
LIROS Anchorplait White Nylon Article 01058JG - 100% Nylon (Polyamide) manufactured exclusively by LIROS Ropes for Jimmy Green Marine with the Jimmy Green designed Easy Splice Markers:
- 8 strand construction (2 pairs left hand, 2 pairs right hand) gives a balanced performance and no twist under tension.
- Flakes like chain.
- Spliceable to chain
- Anchorplait is the rope that won't cockle.
- High strength and abrasion resistance.
- UV stabilised
- Retains flexibility throughout working life.
- > 20% working load stretch provides excellent shock absorption.
LIROS specify their manufacturer minimum break loads in Deka newtons = DaN
DaN = Deka newtons
1 Deka newton DaN actually = 1.01971621297793 (approximately 1.02) kg
01058 / 01058JG - 1000 = 2600 daN
01058 / 01058JG - 1200 = 3400 daN
01058 / 01058JG - 1400 = 4500 daN
01058 / 01058JG - 1600 = 5900 daN
01058 / 01058JG - 1800 = 7200 daN
01058 / 01058JG - 2000 = 8200 daN
01058 - 2400 = 11800daN
LIROS Break Load converted to Kg from DaN at 1:1.02 =
10mm 2652kg ~ 12mm 3468kg ~ 14mm 4590kg ~ 16mm ~ 6018kg ~ 18mm 7344kg - 20mm 8364kg ~ 24mm 12036kg
Octoplait, White LIROS article 01058
Anchorplait, White with distinctive easy splice markers LIROS article 01058JG
- Purchase Type - Custom Build
- Rope Fibre - Nylon
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 14-16 metres, up to 16 tonnes
- Rope Diameter - 18mm
- Boat Size (Permanent Strop) - 6-8 metres up to 2.5 tonnes
- Boat Size (Anchoring) - 14-16 metres up to 16 tonnes