Reduced Rate per metre
Excellent Mooring Rope
Supplied loose in a sack
Cut to length in house
50 metre lengths are available at a reduced rate per metre
N.B. larger diameters are normally supplied as a loose length of rope in a sack rather than in a hank making it much easier to deploy.
LIROS Braided Dockline Polyester is the all round optimum choice for mooring warps.
Consult the information in our JIMMY GREEN MOORING WARP SIZE GUIDE to establish the most suitable diameter lines for your motor or sailing yacht, considering the mooring application.
LIROS Braided Dockline Construction:
Cover: 20 plait 100% high tensile polyester with enhanced spiral twine
Core: Braided 100% high tensile polyester
LIROS have developed a unique advanced spiral-twine yarn construction for the initial strands of the outer cover which are woven together to deliver remarkably enhanced wear resistance.
LIROS Braided Dockline Facts, Features and Plus Factors:
- High elasticity = >15% working load stretch
- High load capacity = reliable strength
- Super flexibility, retained throughout its working life
- Soft handling
- Firm and round in the hand
- Superb durability
- Balanced braiding
- Synchronised core and cover tension
- Eminently throwable
- Excellent UV resistance
- Enhanced abrasion resistance
- Available in black or navy with no coloured marker yarns from 10mm-24mm diameter
LIROS Break Loads: 10mm 2300kg ~ 12mm 2900kg ~ 14mm 3700kg ~ 16mm 4900kg ~ 18mm 5300kg - 20mm 6300kg ~ 24mm 9600kg
LIROS Enduring Quality
Jimmy Green Marine have been extolling the virtues of LIROS Yacht Ropes since 1982.
LIROS Ropes have been second to none for top quality consistency over the last 4 decades, and are indisputably one of the world's most renowned and well-respected rope manufacturers.
LIROS Quality Control is strictly governed to DIN/EN ISO9001 and DIN/EN ISO14001.
LIROS develop and manufacture Yacht Ropes in their modern, state-of-the-art, technologically innovative, 10,000 square metre production facility in Northern Bavaria, Germany.
LIROS Manufacturing Prowess
The LIROS manufacturing process for braided Dockline produces a balanced braid on braid construction with core and cover in synchronised tension.
The LIROS brand is world renowned for their relentless pursuit of excellence and meticulous attention to exacting standards.
The Jimmy Green Splicing and Rigging Service
The Jimmy Green Rigging Team recommend that you have the ends whipped or spliced to maintain the cover to core tension.
This ensures the long-term performance of the warp.
- Purchase Type - 50 metre cut length
- Rope Fibre - Polyester
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 14-16 metres, up to 16 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 16-18 metres, up to 20 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 18-22 metres, up to 25 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 22-26 metres, up to 30 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - Up to 5 metres or 0.6 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 5-6 metres up to 1 tonne
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 6-8 metres up to 2.5 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 8-10 metres, up to 5 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 10-12 metres, up to 9 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 12-14 metres, up to 13 tonnes
- Rope Diameter - 6mm
- Rope Diameter - 10mm
- Rope Diameter - 12mm
- Rope Diameter - 14mm
- Rope Diameter - 16mm
- Rope Diameter - 18mm
- Rope Diameter - 20mm
- Colour - Navy
- Colour - Black
- Colour - Silver