Minimum rate per metre
Excellent Mooring Rope
Wound on a plastic LIROS reel
100 metre reel rates represent our optimum price per metre.
LIROS Braided Dockline can be supplied on 100m reels for all sizes from 10mm to 24mm.
N.B. these reels are normally measured, cut to length and re-wound from bigger reels or bulk boxes, in house by Team Jimmy Green.
Consult the information in our JIMMY GREEN MOORING WARP SIZE GUIDE to establish the most suitable diameter lines for your motor or sailing yacht, considering the mooring application.
LIROS Braided Dockline Construction:
Cover: 20 plait 100% high tensile polyester with enhanced spiral twine
Core: Braided 100% high tensile polyester
LIROS have developed a unique advanced spiral-twine yarn construction for the initial strands of the outer cover which are woven together to deliver remarkably enhanced wear resistance.
LIROS Braided Dockline Facts, Features and Plus Factors:
- High elasticity = >15% working load stretch
- High load capacity = reliable strength
- Super flexibility, retained throughout its working life
- Soft handling
- Firm and round in the hand
- Superb durability
- Balanced braiding
- Synchronised core and cover tension
- Eminently throwable
- Excellent UV resistance
- Enhanced abrasion resistance
- Available in black or navy with no coloured marker yarns from 10mm-24mm diameter
LIROS Break Loads: 10mm 2300kg ~ 12mm 2900kg ~ 14mm 3700kg ~ 16mm 4900kg ~ 18mm 5300kg - 20mm 6300kg ~ 24mm 9600kg
LIROS Enduring Quality
Jimmy Green Marine have been extolling the virtues of LIROS Yacht Ropes since 1982.
LIROS Ropes have been second to none for top quality consistency over the last 4 decades, and are indisputably one of the world's most renowned and well-respected rope manufacturers.
LIROS Quality Control is strictly governed to DIN/EN ISO9001 and DIN/EN ISO14001.
LIROS develop and manufacture Yacht Ropes in their modern, state-of-the-art, technologically innovative, 10,000 square metre production facility in Northern Bavaria, Germany.
LIROS Manufacturing Prowess
The LIROS manufacturing process for braided Dockline produces a balanced braid on braid construction with core and cover in synchronised tension.
The LIROS brand is world renowned for their relentless pursuit of excellence and meticulous attention to exacting standards.
The Jimmy Green Splicing and Rigging Service
The Jimmy Green Rigging Team recommend that you have the ends whipped or spliced to maintain the cover to core tension.
This ensures the long-term performance of the warp.
- Purchase Type - 100 metre Reel
- Rope Fibre - Polyester
- Boat Length (Mooring Alongside) - Up to 5 metres or 0.6 tonnes
- Boat Length (Mooring Alongside) - 5-6 metres up to 1 tonne
- Boat Length (Mooring Alongside) - 6-8 metres up to 2.5 tonnes
- Boat Length (Mooring Alongside) - 8-10 metres, up to 5 tonnes
- Boat Length (Mooring Alongside) - 10-12 metres, up to 9 tonnes
- Boat Length (Mooring Alongside) - 12-14 metres, up to 13 tonnes
- Boat Length (Mooring Alongside) - 14-16 metres, up to 16 tonnes
- Boat Length (Mooring Alongside) - 16-18 metres, up to 20 tonnes
- Boat Length (Mooring Alongside) - 18-22 metres, up to 25 tonnes
- Boat Length (Mooring Alongside) - 22-26 metres, up to 30 tonnes
- Rope Diameter - 6mm
- Rope Diameter - 10mm
- Rope Diameter - 12mm
- Rope Diameter - 14mm
- Rope Diameter - 16mm
- Rope Diameter - 18mm
- Rope Diameter - 20mm
- Colour - Navy
- Colour - Black
- Colour - Silver