Optimum rate per metre
100% Dyneema SK99
Super durable polyurethane protection
Ultimate high strength, low stretch
Hand wound on to a LIROS reel
100 metre Reel provide the ultimate savings for the bulk buyer or trade customer.
LIROS D-Pro-XTR can be supplied on 100m reels on all sizes from 3mm to 12mm
N.B. these reels may be measured and re-wound from bigger reels in house by Team Jimmy Green
LIROS D-Pro-XTR article 01514 is produced from 100% Dyneema® SK99 rope, finished with LIROS Coating System for enhanced durability and grip
LIROS D-Pro-XTR is eminently suitable as a replacement for e.g. stainless steel shackles and wire rope in both standing and running rigging applications because it is much more user friendly e.g. no bumps, marks, dents or scratches and no wire splinters.
LIROS D-Pro-XTR Specification and Construction and Features:
- Manufactured in a 12plait hollowbraid construction which makes it extremely good to handle and easy to splice.
- LIROS-Heat-Stretch-System - unique LIROS pre-stretching process, calibrated under exacting temperature and tension conditions, designed to minimise stretch and enhance performance.
- LIROS Coating System - the LCS process improves resistance to abrasion and UV damage by up to 50% - entails impregnation with a special polyurethane.
LIROS D-Pro-XTR Plus Factors:
- Very low elongation <1% at working load
- Extended durability in sunlight
- Easy to cover
- Exceptional high load capacity
- Zero water absorption
- Friendly to deck and equipment
|Diameter||LBL||Weight per 100m||WLS|
LBL = LIROS Break Load
WLS = Stretch at Working Load
- Purchase Type - 100 metre Reel
- Rope Fibre - Dyneema
- Rope Diameter - 8mm
- Rope Diameter - 6mm
- Rope Diameter - 10mm
- Rope Diameter - 12mm
- Rope Diameter - 4mm
- Rope Diameter - 3mm
- Rope Diameter - 5mm
- Rope Diameter - 2.5mm
- Colour - Silver