50 metre lengths are available at a reduced rate per metre
N.B. larger diameters are normally supplied as a loose length of rope in a sack rather than in a hank making it much easier to deploy.
LIROS refer to Handy Elastic as their ultimate shock absorbing mooring line.
LIROS Handy Elastic is manufactured from 100% Polyamide (Nylon) resulting in a maximum load capacity, maximum shock absorbing mooring line.
Consult the information in our JIMMY GREEN MOORING WARP SIZE GUIDE to establish the most suitable diameter lines for your motor or sailing yacht, considering the mooring application.
LIROS Handy Elastic Article 00136 Construction:
Cover: Special 1:1 Plait 100% Nylon (Polyamide)
Core: braided 100% Nylon (Polyamide).
LIROS Handy Elastic Article 00136 Facts, Features and Plus Factors:
- Very high load capacity
- Very stretchy - >20% working load stretch
- Optimum shock absorbing capacity
- Super flexibility
- Soft comfortable handling
- Eminently throwable
- Balanced braiding, non kinking construction
- Excellent UV resilience
- Superb abrasion resistance
- Distinctive colour = navy with yellow markers
LIROS Break Load: 12mm 3900kg ~ 14mm 4800kg ~ 16mm ~ 6000kg ~ 18mm 8500kg - 20mm 9900kg ~ 24mm 12000kg
LIROS Enduring Quality
Jimmy Green Marine have been extolling the virtues of LIROS Yacht Ropes since 1982.
LIROS Ropes have been second to none for top quality consistency over the last 4 decades, and are indisputably one of the world's most renowned and well-respected rope manufacturers.
LIROS Quality Control is strictly governed to DIN/EN ISO9001 and DIN/EN ISO14001.
LIROS develop and manufacture Yacht Ropes in their modern, state-of-the-art, technologically innovative, 10,000 square metre production facility in Northern Bavaria, Germany.
LIROS Manufacturing Prowess
The LIROS manufacturing process for this Dockline produces a balanced braid on braid construction with core and cover in synchronised tension.
LIROS Manufacturing = consistency second to none ~ meticulous attention to exacting standards ~ decades of experience ~ modern factory with state of the art, computer programmed twisting and braiding machinery.
The Jimmy Green Splicing and Rigging Service
The Jimmy Green Rigging Team recommend that you have the ends whipped or spliced to maintain the cover to core tension. This ensures the long-term performance of the warp.
The Jimmy Green Rigging Team can add a splice to either end if required. The individual finish is available to purchase online: THE JIMMY GREEN RIGGING TEAM PROFESSIONAL FINISH
- Purchase Type - 50 metre cut length
- Rope Fibre - Nylon
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 22-26 metres, up to 30 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 6-8 metres up to 2.5 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 8-10 metres, up to 5 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 10-12 metres, up to 9 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 12-14 metres, up to 13 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 14-16 metres, up to 16 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 16-18 metres, up to 20 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 18-22 metres, up to 25 tonnes
- Rope Diameter - 6mm
- Rope Diameter - 12mm
- Rope Diameter - 14mm
- Rope Diameter - 16mm
- Rope Diameter - 18mm
- Rope Diameter - 20mm
- Colour - Navy