The Selden BBB20 is a ball bearing block ideal for control lines on dinghies & keelboats and leechlines on yachts.
The Selden BBB20 is available for a range of applications including control lines on dinghies & keelboats, leech lines on yachts.
BBB20 comes with:
- Stainless steel strap that ensures high strength & stiff sides
- Stainless Steel ball bearings & glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength under high dynamic loads
- Glass fibre reinforced composite
- Shackles have 4mm pins
BBB20 Tie on & Cheek Block comes with:
- Glass fibre reinforced composite cheeks
- Acetal ball-bearings for light weight
- Glass fibre reinforced sheave
Cheek blocks require M4 Fixings.
|Description||Part No||SWL||BL||Max Line Size|
|Single Becket Strap||402-101-02R||150kg||300kg||6mm|
|Single Fixed Shackle||402-101-09R||150kg||300kg||6mm|
|Single Tie on||402-101-12R||100kg||200kg||6mm|
|Triple Becket Cam||402-101-08R||300kg||600kg||6mm|
- Block Size - 20 mm