Acetal sheave plain bearing block with stainless steel strap for strength.
Stiff glass fibre cheek reinforcement, reinforced composite & sliding swivel lock.
Selden is a solid, reliable brand whose PBB100 block comes at a fraction of the price of other leading brands.
The Width (mm) of 410-001-03R is 16.5mm and has a 16mm pin.
The Selden PBB100 comes with:
- Plain bearing block handling 4 tons
- Plain bearing with acetal bushing & 2 axial Delrin bearings for sheave stabilisation
- Machined, black anodised aluminium sheave & cheeks
- Hollow swivel pin, chamfered to reduce weight
- Insulated stainless steel parts prevent corrosion
Quick & easy to dismantle for maintenance.
Cheek blocks require M10 fixings.
|Max Line Size
- Block Size - 100 mm