Up to 50% lighter
Special 'Dry Coated' webbing
Lightweight clip with wide opening gate
Ergonomic single hand action
World Sailing / OSR compliant
Spinlock Performance Safety Lines have been specially developed to reduce the risk of a man overboard incident and improve crew safety when on deck at sea.
Performance Safety Line Plus Factors and Special Features:
- The latest development in high performance webbing - 'Dry Coated' to reduce water absorption
- Lightweight clips
- Ergonomic, single hand open and shut action
- Wide opening gate - less snagging
- Overload indicator
- World Sailing / OSR compliant
- Yachting Australia Approved
- The triple options (DW-STR/03 and DW-STR/3L) are both compliant with section 5.02.2 of the Offshore Special Regulations which states that all crew members must have a tether with 3 points of attachment, for category 0,1,2 & 3 races
Spinlock Advisory: The safety clip (hook) must be free to rotate to align with the load. Lateral loading of the clip (hook) must be avoided.