- On sale!
Clearance Lengths LIROS D-Pro Static
Reel Ends ~ First Quality, no seconds
LIROS D-Pro Static Article 01504
Designed and manufactured in the LIROS state of the art rope factory in Germany to the most stringent quality control standards.
Produced from the latest Dyneema® DM20 which has no elongation and finished with the LIROS Coating System
LIROS Colour 205 Silver which equates to grey or carbon
Construction: 12 strand hollowbraid with the LIROS specially engineered, enhanced lay design.
LIROS D-Pro Static is at the forefront of making the possibility of Fibre Rigging more accessible to the cruising yachtsman.
This cost effective alternative to wire is specified by matching the stretch of the replacement cable to the working stretch of the stainless steel wire.
This typically means that fibre rigging is slightly bigger than wire but still saves a lot of weight aloft.
By matching the stretch factor, the new rigging will be anywhere between 2 and 5 times stronger than the stainless steel rig it replaces.
Never specify a rig by matching breaking strains as this will result in a stretchy rig.
LIROS D-Pro Static Plus Factors:
- The only Dyneema ® line with no creep - Creep resistance increased by a factor of at least 100
- Combines the strength/weight advantages of Dyneema®SK78 with outstanding creep resistance.
- Highest strength/weight ratio of all high performance fibres
- Excellent fatigue and chemical resistance
- Excellent abrasion and UV resistance due to PU impregnation - LIROS Coating System
- Easy to splice
- Permanent loads in demanding conditions
- Any application where dimensional stability is critical e.g. outhaul, backstay, dinghy shrouds
- Static lines in industrial or other water sport applications
|Ø mm||Breaking Load||Weight g/m||Working - Stretch|
- Purchase Type - Clearance