For use with code zero sails
Kit includes drum and halyard swivel
Suitable for yachts up to 28 tonnes
Check table below for size guide.
Anti Torsion cable, thimbles and clamps supplied separately
Seldén CX Straight luff furling is operated with an endless furling line running over a line driver drum.
The furling line is preferably led all the way back to the cockpit.
Seldén offer a double fairlead and twin-cam block for a well organized set up.
A purpose made Anti Torsion Cable has been developed to secure the function of the system, available to purchase separately.
|Seldén CX||Kit including drum and halyard swivel (Art. No.)||Drum Size (mm)||Safe Working Load, kN||Max Suggested sail area, m2||Max RM at 30° heel, kNm||Approx. displacement, tonnes|
- Metal ”teeth” in the drum make for a good grip on the line when furling the sail.
- A wedge in the line guide separates the line from the drum when unfurling the sail and the drum spins freely.
- Sealed steel bearing in the drum and in the halyard swivel for long service life.
- Rubber fender prevents the halyard swivel from chafing the mast while hoisting the furled sail.
- CX spring loaded lock makes it easy to connect the thimbles to the drum and the halyard swivel.
- All structural parts are made of high-strength Duplex stainless steel. This means reduced material and low weight.
- Non-structural parts are made of impact resistant glass fibre reinforced polyamide composite.