LIROS Control XTR (02224) LIROS Control XTR
LIROS Control XTR is the ultimate solution for all running rigging applications including Sheets, Halyards and Control Lines.
The Jimmy Green Rigging Team are happy to splice your existing fittings onto new control lines.
Simply advise us via email or telephone shortly after ordering and post them to us with a covering note.
If you cannot see your preferred fitting on our website, please ask us to source it for you.
Blended 32plait Technora/Polyester - exceptional grip, heat resilience, shape retention and abrasion resistanceCore:
Super prestretched and coated braided Dyneema SK99, Liros Heat stretch system, Liros Coating System for extra wear and UV protection - the strongest, lowest stretch dyneema fibreLIROS Control XTR Plus Factors:
- Very good rope to handle in testing conditions
- Exceptional holding power - LIROS Grip Factor 10 - Grip Factor is expected to improve with use
- Ultimate wear and heat resistance
- Superb solid shape retention under racing loads
- All round excellence around winches and through clutches
- Very high tensile load capacity coupled with minimal stretch - Liros Heat Stretch System - <1.0% at working load
- Spliceable - advanced core dependent splice
- Liros Coating System - enhanced wear resistance, UV protection and water impermeability on exposed core
- Excellent cover to core power transference
- Non kinking, balanced braiding
- Runs freely through blocks and sheaves
LIROS-Heat-Stretch-System - unique LIROS pre-stretching process, calibrated under exacting temperature and tension conditions, designed to minimise stretch and enhance performance
LIROS Coating System - polyurethane impregnation process improves resistance to abrasion and protects against UV damage by up to 50%.
The Technora/Polyester cover can be permanently removed to produce a cover stripped Dyneema core only loop splice.
Snapshackles can then be retrofitted/changed over (attached) using a simple a cow hitch - pass the loop through the eye of the shackle, over the top and back down to the rope end.
LBL = LIROS Break Load
WLS = LIROS stretch at working load
< = less than
And if you know Ferdi...
LIROS Control XTR is recommended by Ferdinand Gerz (Sailing Team Germany)