The Jimmy Green Marine Rigging Team can help you when you need to replace your Dockline lines.
Measure the length required and estimate the diameter. Team Jimmy Green can help you with this part if necessary.
If there is time, you can send us a few inches of the old ones.
Jimmy Green Marine have a wide choice of Dockline in navy and black, but also in a Classic pale brown, traditional hemp-look colour.
Classic Dockline has all the plus factors of LIROS Dockline in navy and black but in a natural beige colour.
You can simply buy the rope cut to length or choose the splicing, whipping and mooring accessories for Team Jimmy Green to finish the warp so that it's ready to deploy.
LIROS Classic Dockline Facts, Features and Plus Factors:
- 100% High Tenacity Polyester- 20plait cover (16plait on 10mm) with braided core
- High load capacity
- Durable - first rate abrasion resistance
- Comfortable handling
- Retains flexibility throughout it's working life
- UV Stable
- LIROS special twisted yarn construction for enhanced perfomance
- Outstanding shock absorption >15% working load stretch
- Non kinking, balanced braiding construction
- LIROS top quality consistency - core and cover in synchronised tension
The LIROS manufacturing process produces a balanced braid on braid construction with consistency second to none. LIROS Manufacturing: meticulous attention to exacting standards ~ decades of experience ~ modern factory with state of the art, computer programmed twisting and braiding machinery.
Colours and Diameters: Classic in 12mm, 14mm, 16mm
LIROS Classic Braided Dockline Polyester (Porto article 00133) is the popular mooring rope choice: 100% High Tenacity Polyester- 20plait cover (16plait on 10mm) with braided core.
Custom Build Instructions
Classic Dockline Break Load
LBL = LIROS Break Load WLS = LIROS stretch at working load > = greater than