Marlow Classic D2 Racing 78 has a 24plait high tenacity polyester cover combined with a colour-matching heat-set, 12 strand Dyneema SK78 core impregnated with Armourcoat PU for greater strength, reduced stretch and abrasion protection.
Marlow Classic D2 Racing 78 is a technically advanced specification line designed for regatta performance.
Cover: 24plait high tenacity polyester jacket
Core: 12 strand Dyneema SK78 core with Armourcoat PU impregnated protection
Marlow Classic D2 Racing Plus Factors:
- Natural colour, no marker yarns
- Colour matching armourcoated core for stripping and tapering
- Excellent UV resistance
- Good abrasion resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Good winch, clutch and jammer performance
- Spliceable - advanced core dependent splice
- High strength
- Light weight
- Low elongation
- Zero water shrinkage
- Runs well through sheaves and blocks
- Racing specification line for halyards, sheets and control lines.
MBL = Marlow minimum break load
Marlow D2 Racing Datasheet - PDF
CUSTOM BUILD INSTRUCTIONS
The Jimmy Green Rigging Team are happy to splice your existing fittings onto your new classic lines. Simply advise us via email or telephone shortly after ordering and post them to us with a covering note. If you cannot see your preferred fitting on our website, please enquire.