Stainless Steel Backing Plates are designed for attachment to the mast to reinforce the mast section around your rigging termination.
Check carefully to ascertain which design/type/brand/manufacture of shroud/T terminal you have when selecting the backing plate.
Correct fitting is critical to withstanding the load of the rig. There will be ongoing problems with work hardening and premature failure if the terminal does not seat properly in the backing plate.
Backing Plate Facts and Features:
- Correct seating improves articulation
- Crucial reinforcement of the aluminium mast section
- Spreads the pin point load applied by the tension in the rig
- Facilitates the provision of additional fixing points
- Available in different designs for Tee, Shroud and TeeBall type wire rope terminals
If the plate that you require isn't displayed on the website, please enquire with the Jimmy Green rigging Team