Jolly Roger - Skull and Cross Bones - Pirate Flag
Jimmy Green Fun Flags are 45cm x 30cm (Half Yard) with the skull and cross bones screen printed on top quality 100% woven polyester bunting, not the shiny cheap fabric.
If you are flying a novelty flag from the correct spreader in the right spirit i.e. for fun then you are unlikely to cause offence.
- Half yard size (traditional diagonal measurement) is nominal and may vary slightly due to the nature of the production/sewing process
- Screen printed on one piece of flag fabric
- Excellent definition/detail
- Top quality UV resistant 100% polyester woven bunting
- Colourfast and fade resistant
- Hoist reinforced with special flag webbing tape
- Braided line sewn into the integral hoist tape creating a loop at the top and a tail at the bottom as per the photos
- Finished with twin stitched hems (outside edges)
The Skull and Crossbones Flag is called a Jolly Roger, it is a black flag with a skull and two crossed thighbones. Historically used by pirates and is also a warning of danger or death, but not when flown for fun on a yacht.
- Voyage Plan - United Kingdom and Novelty
- Flag Size - 1/2 Yard