Jimmy Green Lifejacket Crotch Straps
Single Central strap.
Highly recommended for any lifejacket or buoyancy aid that has a belt.
Designed to prevent the jacket riding up in the water.
Priced and supplied individually.
Maximum length: 120cm
Special twisted loop design facilitates retrofitting without undoing the lifejacket waist belt:
- Pass the end of the crotch strap around the waist belt at the back of the lifejacket and through the twisted loop end of the crotch strap
- Untwist the loop to form a neat cow hitch
- Unclip the adjustable part
- Thread loop onto the lifejacket belt and postion at the front
- Clip two parts together
- Adjust to length for ergonomic, comfortable movement