- Similar to a helicopter lifting sling
- Simple but effective design
- Produced from high tenacity 45mm polyester webbing
- Heavy duty stitching
- Adjustable Strap acts a security handle by tightening once sling is under the arms
- Stainless steel triangles for attachment to a halyard or recovery line
Produced in house by the Jimmy Green Sewing Team using top quality components on a modern, automatic profile, heavy duty Ultra-Sew machine using a tested and proven, jig controlled stitch pattern, for reliable consistency, strength and durability.
45mm heavy duty, high tensile strength polyester webbing:
- UK Manufacture
- Pattern Number: R.6153/T/44
- Specification: High Tenacity Webbing
- Material: Warp = 100% Polyester, Weft = 100% Polyester
- Nominal width: 45mm
- Nominal thickness: 1.4mm-1.6mm
- Weight: c 64 grams per metre
- Manufacturer Minimum Break Load (MBL): 29.5 Kn = 3008kg
- Finish: Disperse Dyed
- Colour Fastness: EN:ISO105 E04-2013/E01-2013
- Flammability: to ISO3795
- The yellow and orange versions are slightly thicker in dimension with the same break load
45mm Equilateral Triangle
Manufactured from marine grade 316 Stainless Steel in the UK by SeaSure.
Hand welded with a full penetration process for the maximum possible rated manufacturer break load.
Electro-polished for a superb finish.
Certificate of Conformity and Break Load Certificate are availble on request.
Seasure part number: 17.70
Dimensions: 45mm x 6mm diameter
Equilateral triangle - 45mm on all 3 sides
Manufacturer Break Load 4000kg