Emergency rigging repair essential
Swageless self-fit mechanical fitting
Hand tools only required
Proven, trusted mechanical design
For 1x19 wire as standard
Separate wedges available for 7x19 and Compact Strand
Check the chart for dimensions
Sta-lok swageless DIY self-fit long eye terminals are a simple mechanical method of terminating wire ropes.
The extra length can compensate for having to cut off a terminal due to damaged strands in the wire.
The extra length of the Sta-lok long eye terminal can compensate for having to cut off a terminal due to damaged strands in the wire.
Sta-Lok Facts and Features:
- Reusable N.B. with a new wedge
- Supplied with wedges as standard
- Efficient under both constant and variable shock loading
- Stronger than the matching diameter wire rope
- Totally reliable
- Proven track record
- Manufactured from 316 stainless steel grade 1.4401
- Can be fitted on site or onboard using very simple hand tools
|Sta-Lok||Wire Diameter||Hole ø H||Distance A||Distance B||Eye Thickness D|