Sta-lok swageless DIY stemball self-fit terminals are a simple mechanical method of terminating wire ropes.
Stemball Cups are not included, please order separately to suit your requirements.
One or two stemball cups may be required to bring the head size up to fit the mast/spreader bracket.
Sta-Lok Facts and Features:
- Reusable N.B. with a new wedge
- Supplied with wedges as standard
- Efficient under both constant and variable shock loading
- Stronger than the matching diameter wire rope
- Totally reliable
- Proven track record
- Manufactured from 316 stainless steel grade 1.4401
- Can be fitted on site or onboard using very simple hand tools