Eco Friendly Product
Fogbuster® eco-drain cleaner + grey water additive
Uniquely formulated liquid gel containing a blend of natural cultures of friendly bacteria and fast acting enzymes.
N.B. Restricted courier options apply
Free Gift - While Stocks Last
Buy any Ecoworks product and get a Free Ecoworks product.
The free product maybe any one of the following.
Hard Surface Cleaner, Rib Cleaner, Marine Engine Cleaner, Interior All-Surface Cleaner or Glass and Chrome Cleaner
Please email us if you have a preference for your free product.
Ecoworks Drain Cleaner will help eliminate and control blockage and odour problems caused by Fat, Oil and Grease (FOG) in drain lines and wastewater pipes.
This product is a biological Grey Water Additive (GWA) that can be added to waste water-holding tanks and drain lines to break down organic waste such as emulsified fatty substances and sludge found in the systems of all ships, cruise liners, Superyachts, motor and sailing yachts and boats.It will help to reduce the waste volumes in grey tanks to reduce emptying frequency.
Fogbuster Drain Cleaner features include:
- A biological Grey Water Additive (GWA) that may be added to waste water-holding tanks and drain lines
- Suitable for dosing all on-board drain lines and will ensure a more ph. neutral, safer and odour- free grey water system
- High concentration of natural bacteria break down organic waste quickly and effectively
- A ready to use liquid.
- Dose directly into the drain line (see instructions below)
- Ph. neutral
- Phosphate free
- Safe to handle
- Formulation is compliant to MARPOL Annex 5 1.7.5 and is declared not harmful to the marine environment
1 litre (33.8 fl.oz)
Benefits of regular application:
- Complete digestion of organic waste
- Negative odour formation is greatly reduced due to the products bacteria inhibiting the production of hydrogen sulphide and from the effective breakdown of volatile fatty acids that may be produced in septic or anaerobic environments of on board holding tanks
- Reduction in BOD levels
- Removal of petroleum hydrocarbons
Directions for use:
Pour directly from the container or sachet into the top of the drainine in galley sinks, head sinks and shower drain lines and also directly into wastewater holding tanks.
Recommended dosing is 250 ml per sink/shower drain line per week and 1 litre per 1000 litre wastewater holding tank per week.
Fogbuster® eco-drain cleaner + grey water additive does not need to be diluted.