The ErgoFit+ and its halo hood system - spray hood works with the shape of the inflated bladder to reduce the risk of water inhalation as well as heat loss.
Please obtain a shipping quote for export - maximum 120 grams CO2 per parcel
N.B. Restricted courier options apply.
The Ergofit + 190 lifejacket is designed to face tough marine environments and significantly enhance the wearer's safety.
The addition of a halo spray hood to this range works with the shape of the inflated bladder to significantly reduce the risk of water inhalation as well as heat loss.
The spray hood is fully self-supporting once deployed and creates a spacious cavity above the wearer’s face.
The hood also includes an internal panel which further protects the wearer against spray whilst doubling up as an anti-glare panel, shielding the wearers’ eyes from the lifejacket light.
The ErgoFit+ also incorporates a new-to-market buckle system making the lifejacket easy to put on, and accommodates the use of a single loop harness attachment point for easy tethering.
- Halo hood system for elevated airway protection
- Tailored window pocket, designed for full Exposure OLAS integration (a portable crew tracking and overboard location alert system
- Market leading bladder buoyancy distribution to maximise in-water support and airway protection
- Sculpted bladder profile for improved in-water mobility to aid self rescue
- A built-in inflatable chin support to help protect your airway
- Fusion 3D shape providing the ultimate in comfort
- Three-layer cover construction for durability
- AIS and PLB compatible
- Lifejacket light fitted as standard
- Superior buoyancy – 190N Newtons
- Buoyancy - 190 N
- Size - Adult
- Lifejacket Features - Hood
- Lifejacket Features - Automatic Inflation
- Lifejacket Features - Hammar Hydrostatic Inflation
- Lifejacket Features - Light
- Lifejacket Features - Harness