Fire Safety Stick represents the latest in fire extinguishing technology.
Fire Safety Sticks are ideal protection against fire in your boat, yacht and your home, car or caravan/motorhome because they are suitable for all major fire types (see below) and their user-friendliness expedites the dousing of small fires before they get out of control.
Fire Safety Stick benefits:
- Works on all major fire types, specifically A B C F and Electrical Classification
- Ergonomic, user-friendly
- Quick reaction time
- Light and compact
- Lasts longer than other fire extinguishers
- Leaves no mess, residue or damage
- Safe and easy to use, no danger from pressurised containers
- Simple activation
- Safe to transport
- No maintenance, required
- No refilling or servicing - unlike conventional fire extinguishers
- No expiry date
- 10 years proven shelf life
- Manufacturer 3 year warranty
- Non toxic
- Environmentally friendly
Suitable for use on the following fire types:
- Solid materials - Plastics, Wood, Paper and textiles
- Flammable Liquids - Oil, Petrol, Diesel and Paraffin
- Flammable Gases - Methane, Propane and Butane
- Electrical Fires - TVs, Computers, Kitchen Appliances
- Cooking Oils and Fats - e.g. In the Kitchen
It is advised to aerate the room/space after use as the Fire Safety Sticks remove Oxygen from the air.
Do not use in a confined space less than 3 cubic metres.
Strike the activator, point the nozzle at the base of the flames to smother the fire at its core - child's play compared with a conventional fire extinguisher.
Three Models of fire stick are available.
|FSS25||25 seconds||170g||25cm x 3cm|
|FSS50||50 seconds||215g||26cm x 3cm|
|FSS100 PRO||100 seconds||365g||33cm x 4cm|
All models come with a 3 year guarantee.