Eco Friendly Product
Suitable on all major fire types - see below
Effective for quenching small fires before they get out of control
Light and compact with a 15 year shelf life
No messy residue, no damage
Safe, quick and easy to use
Fire Safety Stick represents the latest in fire extinguishing technology.
Fire Safety Sticks are ideal protection against fire in your boat, yacht and your home, car or caravan/motorhome because they are suitable for all major fire types (see below) and their user-friendliness expedites the dousing of small fires before they get out of control.
Fire Safety Stick benefits:
- Works on all major fire types, specifically A B C F and Electrical Classification
- Ergonomic, user-friendly
- Quick reaction time
- Light and compact
- Lasts longer than other fire extinguishers
- Leaves no mess, residue or damage
- Safe and easy to use, no danger from pressurised containers
- Simple activation
- Safe to transport
- No maintenance, required
- No refilling or servicing - unlike conventional fire extinguishers
- No expiry date
- 15 years proven shelf life
- Manufacturer 3 year warranty
- Non toxic
- Environmentally friendly
Suitable for use on the following fire types:
- Solid materials - Plastics, Wood, Paper and textiles
- Flammable Liquids - Oil, Petrol, Diesel and Paraffin
- Flammable Gases - Methane, Propane and Butane
- Electrical Fires - TVs, Computers, Kitchen Appliances
- Cooking Oils and Fats - e.g. In the Kitchen
It is advised to aerate the room/space after use as the Fire Safety Sticks remove Oxygen from the air.
Do not use in a confined space less than 3 cubic metres.
Strike the activator, point the nozzle at the base of the flames to smother the fire at its core - child's play compared with a conventional fire extinguisher.
Three Models of fire stick are available.
|FSS50||50 seconds||215g||26cm x 3cm|
|FSS100 PRO||100 seconds||365g||33cm x 4cm|
All models come with a 3 year guarantee.
Fire Stick Introduction
How to activate the Fire Safety Stick
|Type||ABC Powder||Foam||CO2||Water||Wet Chemical||Fire Safety Stick|
|CO2||H2O||Potassium Carbonate||Potassium Nitrate based|
|Model||1kg / 2kg||2 litre||2kg||5kg||6 litre||FSS50, FSS100,|
|Discharge||7s -11s||20s||12s||10s||50s||FSS50 = 50 seconds
FSS100 = 100 seconds
|A||A F||A B C F Electrical|
For more information about the Fire Safety Stick visit firesafetystick.com