AISI316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
Electro Polish Finish
Manufacturer rating reassurance
3 sizes by overall length:
- Medium - 67mm
- Large - 87mm
- XL - 126mm
hamma™ Fixed Snapshackles are recognisable as the standard shape and size fitted to the end of sheets, halyards and control lines on countless cruising yachts all over the world. These have the reassurance of the hamma™ manufacturing brand with their manufacturer rating.
The Hamma brand is rapidly becoming recognised as a mark of quality for marine grade stainless steel components fit for the demands of modern day yachting.
The Hamma manufacturing facility in Thailand has over 550 employees including 60 highly skilled engineers who specialise in the design and production of marine tensile stainless steel solutions.
hamma™ stainless steel components are all produced under strict quality control procedures in accordance with ISO9001:2008 quality control, complemented by ISO17025 certification.
- Casting material : AISI316 - DIN 1.4408
- Forging material : AISI316 - DIN 1.4401
- Production : S2483 Shackle - Cast
- Pin - Forged
- Surface treatment : “E.P.” (Electro polished)
Features and Plus Factors:
- Sprung plunger pin for ergonomic opening and closing/locking
- Clevis ring on pin for attaching a lanyard
- Pulling on a lanyard makes the release easier when the snapshackle is under any tension
- Suitable for use on sheets, halyards and control lines
- Available in 3 sizes
- For halyards and other applications where shackle rotation is desired/required
|hamma™||Size||Eye (B)||Throat (O)||Length||MBL|
Throat = the opening part of the shackle
Length = Length Overall
MBL = Manufacturer (hamma™) Break Load