The Low Profile Hatch has soft styling and sleek looks
Ideal for use on a powerboat
Smaller ventilation hatches are suitable for any deck location on sailboats
Larger sizes can be used as foredeck hatches on smaller to mid size yachts
- Outside handles allow the hatch to be opened from on deck if it is not locked
- Low profile hatches open up to 180° (round hatches open to 170°)
- Self supporting lid - friction levers hold the lid open in any position up to 95°
- Anodised aluminium frame for corrosion resistance
- Curved upper frame profile for strength as well as modern styling
- Full range of spare parts available
Fit to a flat surface with a maximum tolerance of +/- 1mm.
Fastening size at hinge section use (M6 / 1/4").
Fastening size for lower frame use 5mm CSK screw No.10 UNC 2 BA.
|Support System||Lower Frame||Acrylic Colour||Acrylic Window Thickness|
|Self-supporting||15mm||Smoke Grey||8mm up to and including size 54
10mm sizes 60 and 65
|Size||Length (mm)||Width (mm)|