LIROS 8mm 3 Strand Polyester
Click on the boxes below to reveal your custom build options - select a finish from the drop-down menus
How to measure illustrations plus detailed custom build instructions
LIROS 3 strand Polyester is the optimum cost-effective, all-round, versatile performer for both power and sailboats.
LIROS 3 strand polyester is the regular choice for mooring, anchoring and multiple purpose lines, including fender lanyards.
LIROS 3 Strand Polyester Facts and Features:
- Manufactured from 100% polyester to DIN/EN ISO1141
- Heat set, twisted lay construction
- Firm in the hand
- High strength and abrasion resistance
- Retains flexibility throughout working life
- >15% working stretch provides good shock absorption
- Available in: White - LIROS article 00111, Black and Navy - LIROS article 01110
LIROS Break Load: 8mm 1400kg ~ 10mm 2000kg ~ 12mm 2600kg ~ 14mm 3600kg ~ 16mm ~ 5000kg ~ 18mm 6000kg - 20mm 7000kg ~ 24mm 10500kg
Jimmy Green Marine have been extolling the virtues of LIROS Yacht Ropes since 1982.
LIROS Ropes have been second to none for top quality consistency over the last 4 decades and are indisputably one of the world's most renowned and well-respected rope manufacturers.
LIROS Quality Control is strictly governed to DIN/EN ISO9001 and DIN/EN ISO14001.
LIROS develop and manufacture Yacht Ropes in their modern, state-of-the-art, technologically innovative, 10,000 square metre production facility in Northern Bavaria, Germany.
- Purchase Type - Custom Build
- Rope Fibre - Polyester
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - Up to 5 metres or 0.6 tonnes
- Rope Diameter - 8mm
- Colour - White
- Colour - Navy
- Colour - Black