LIROS 12mm 3 Strand Polyester Mooring and Anchoring Warps
Click on the boxes below to reveal your custom build options - Highlight your choice from the drop-down menus
How to measure illustrations plus detailed Custom Build Instructions
LIROS 3 strand Polyester is the optimum cost-effective, all-round, versatile performer for both power and sailboats.
LIROS 3 strand Polyester is the regular choice for mooring, anchoring and multiple purpose lines including fender lanyards.
LIROS 3 strand Polyester Facts and Features:
- Manufactured from 100% polyester to DIN/EN ISO1141
- Thermofix, heat set, twisted lay construction
- Firm in the hand
- High strength and abrasion resistance
- Retains flexibility throughout working life
- >15% working stretch provides good shock absorption
- Available in: White - LIROS article 00111, Black and Navy - LIROS article 01110
LIROS Break Load: 8mm 1400kg ~ 10mm 2000kg ~ 12mm 2600kg ~ 14mm 3600kg ~ 16mm 5000kg ~ 18mm 6000kg - 20mm 7000kg ~ 24mm 10500kg
Consult the information in our JIMMY GREEN MOORING WARP SIZE GUIDE to establish the most suitable diameter lines for your motor or sailing yacht, considering the mooring application.
Jimmy Green Marine have been extolling the virtues of LIROS Yacht Ropes since 1982.
LIROS Ropes have been second to none for top quality consistency over the last 4 decades, and are indisputably one of the world's most renowned and well-respected rope manufacturers.
LIROS Quality Control is strictly governed to DIN/EN ISO9001 and DIN/EN ISO14001.
LIROS develop and manufacture Yacht Ropes in their modern, state-of-the-art, technologically innovative, 10,000 square metre production facility in Northern Bavaria, Germany.
- Purchase Type - Custom Build
- Rope Fibre - Polyester
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 8-10 metres, up to 5 tonnes
- Rope Diameter - 12mm
- Colour - White
- Colour - Navy
- Colour - Black
- Boat Size (Anchoring) - 6-8 metres up to 2.5 tonnes