LIROS 12mm Octoplait Multifilament Polypropylene
LIROS 12mm Octoplait White Multifilament Polypropylene is a very light and handy floating rope suitable for use as mooring, towing or land lines.
LIROS Octoplait Polypropylene Article 01078:
- 8 Strand, Balanced, Square Braid Construction
- Manufactured from 100% Multifilament UV stabilised Polypropylene
- > 15% working load stretch provides good shock absorption.
- Low water absorption
- Stays pliable for duration of working life.
- LIROS Break Load: 12mm 2100kg ~ 14mm 2700kg ~ 16mm ~ 3400kg ~ 18mm 4000kg - 20mm 5000kg
- Available in: White - LIROS article 01078, Black or Yellow - LIROS article 01079/80
Floats, very light and flexible, effective as a floating warp, good shock absorption >15% working load stretch
N.B. even after UV stabilising, polypropylene is susceptible to deterioration in the sun and is not as strong as polyester or nylon
Jimmy Green can splice loops of any length, add anti-chafe webbing, hard eyes and whippings to suit all your needs
- Purchase Type - Custom Build
- Rope Fibre - Polypropylene
- Boat Length (Mooring Alongside) - 6-8 metres up to 2.5 tonnes
- Rope Diameter - 12mm
- Colour - White