Reduced Rate per metre
Floating Mooring Rope
Flexible, flakes like chain
Supplied loose in a sack
Cut to length in house
50 metre cut lengths provide savings for the bulk buyer or trade customer.
N.B. normally supplied as a loose length of rope in a sack rather than in a hank making it much easier to deploy.
Can be supplied re-wound in house onto a LIROS reel by email request.
LIROS Octoplait Polypropylene Article 01078
- 8 Strand
- Square Braid Construction
- 100% Multifilament
- UV stabilised Polypropylene
- very light and flexible
- effective as a floating warp
- good shock absorption
- >15% working load stretch
LIROS Break Load: 12mm 2100kg ~ 14mm 2700kg ~ 16mm ~ 3400kg ~ 18mm 4000kg - 20mm 5000kg
N.B. even after UV stabilising, polypropylene is susceptible to deterioration in the sun and is not as strong as polyester or nylon
Jimmy Green can splice loops of any length, add anti-chafe webbing, hard eyes and whippings to suit all your needs
Canvas bags are ideal for storing long lengths of warp.
- Purchase Type - 50 metre cut length
- Rope Fibre - Polypropylene
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 6-8 metres up to 2.5 tonnes
- Rope Diameter - 12mm
- Colour - White