Reduced Rate per metre
Floating Mooring Rope
Remains pliable in use
Supplied loose in a sack
Cut to length in house
50 metre cut lengths provide savings for the bulk buyer or trade customer.
N.B. normally supplied as a loose length of rope in a sack rather than in a hank making it much easier to deploy.
Can be supplied re-wound in house onto a LIROS reel by email request.
LIROS 3 Strand Polypropylene Article 01120 - Pliable, floating alternative with a finish/feel very similar to 3 strand nylon and polyester
Excellent lightweight floating line:
- Manufactured from 100% Heat Set Multifilament Polypropylene to DIN EN ISO 1346 Standard
- > 15% working load stretch provides good shock absorption
- Low water absorption
- Stays pliable for duration of working life
LIROS Break Load: 8mm 1040kg ~ 10mm 1600kg ~ 12mm 2200kg ~ 14mm 3000kg ~ 16mm ~ 3700kg ~ 18mm 4700kg - 20mm 5700kg
White - LIROS article 01120
Canvas bags are ideal for storing long lengths of warp.
- Purchase Type - 50 metre cut length
- Rope Fibre - Polypropylene
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 5-6 metres up to 1 tonne
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 6-8 metres up to 2.5 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 8-10 metres, up to 5 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 10-12 metres, up to 9 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - 12-14 metres, up to 13 tonnes
- Boat Size (Mooring Alongside) - Up to 5 metres or 0.6 tonnes
- Rope Diameter - 8mm
- Rope Diameter - 6mm
- Rope Diameter - 10mm
- Rope Diameter - 12mm
- Rope Diameter - 14mm
- Rope Diameter - 16mm
- Colour - White